Two Open Play Sessions Each Week!
East Athens Community Center in the main gym
Guidance for pandemic pong in the gym:
- Please stay home if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html for more complete individual guidance and additional information on the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a face covering when entering East Athens Community Center and sanitize hands upon entry. Please wear face covering whenever you are not playing a match.
- Complete daily liability waiver.
- Sanitize or wash hands.
- Stay physically distanced at least 6 feet at all times, no doubles.
- No switching sides during matches.
- Sanitize or wash hands frequently. Practice good hand-hygiene.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the public restroom before re-entering the facility.
USATT AFFILIATED CLUB
Check us out on Facebook!
Two open play sessions each week:
Saturdays – 2:00 to 5:00pm
Wednesdays – 6:00 to 8:30pm
$1 per visit or $5 per month, first visit free!
We normally use the Santa Rosa System for allocating playing time during open play sessions. This system is not being used at this phase of the pandemic as we are limiting the amount of times participants switch to new opponents. Details on the system can be found under the “Open Play/Challenge Board” tab on this website, or also at: http://www.hardbat.com/SRsystem.html
Four to six tables are available for each open play session at East Athens Community Center, located @ 400 McKinley Dr, Athens, GA 30601. Enjoy practice with 3-star DHS D40+ balls and high-quality loaner paddles.
Have any questions? Send an email to email@example.com