Two Open Play Sessions Each Week!
East Athens Community Center in the main gym
Must reserve spot for open play sessions – Send e-mail to email@example.com to get link to table reservation platform.
Tentative “New Normal” Rules for Playing in the Gym:
- Stay home if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html for more information on symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a face mask/cover when entering East Athens Community Center and sanitize hands.
- Sign new USATT liability waiver.
- Sanitize hands again.
- Please let Sean take your temperature.
- Bring your own chair.
- Please stay physically distanced at least 6 feet at all times, no doubles.
- No switching sides during matches. Sanitize table if switching practice partners.
- Only put your hands on the ball you are assigned to use. kick or paddle the ball back to your opponent if they cannot conveniently retrieve it on their own.
- Please wear a face mask/cover in the public area and when not playing.
- It is STRONGLY recommended, that you also wear a face mask/cover while playing.
- Sanitize or wash hands frequently.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the public restroom before re-entering the facility.
- Please don’t bring spectators.
- People that wear safety glasses while playing are super cool.
Tables and balls used will be sanitized before each playing session. Hand sanitizer will be available, but washing hands with soap is a great option too.
USATT AFFILIATED CLUB – SAFESPORT TRAINED
Check us out on Facebook!
Two open play sessions each week:
Saturdays – 1:00 to 4:00pm
Wednesdays – 6:00 to 8:00pm
$1 per visit or $5 per month, first visit free!
We normally use the Santa Rosa System for allocating playing time during open play sessions. This system is not being used at this phase of the pandemic as we are limiting the amount of times participants switch to new opponents. Details on the system can be found under the “Open Play/Challenge Board” tab on this website, or also at: http://www.hardbat.com/SRsystem.html
Four tables are available for each open play session at East Athens Community Center, located @ 400 McKinley Dr, Athens, GA 30601. Enjoy practice with 3-star DHS D40+ balls and high-quality loaner paddles.
Have any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org