Tentative “New Normal” Rules for Playing in the Gym:
- Stay home if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html for more information on symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a face mask/cover when entering East Athens Community Center and sanitize hands.
- Sign new USATT liability waiver.
- Sign East Athens Community Center liability waiver.
- Sanitize hands again.
- Let Sean take your temperature.
- Bring your own chair.
- Stay physically distanced at least 6 feet at all times, no doubles.
- No switching sides during matches
- Only put your hands on the ball you are assigned to use. kick or paddle the ball back to your opponent if they cannot conveniently retrieve it on their own.
- Please always wear a face mask/cover in the public area and when not playing.
- It is STRONGLY recommended, that you also wear a face mask/cover while playing.
- Sanitize or wash hands frequently.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the public restroom before re-entering the facility.
- Don’t bring spectators.
- People that wear safety glasses while playing are super cool.
Tables and balls will be sanitized before each playing session. Hand sanitizer will be available, but washing hands with soap is a great option too.