- Please stay home if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html for more complete individual guidance and additional information on the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please wear a face covering when entering East Athens Community Center and sanitize hands upon entry.
- Sign new USATT liability waiver if you have not yet done so.
- Sanitize hands again.
- Stay physically distanced at least 6 feet at all times, no doubles.
- No switching sides during matches.
- Only put your hands on the ball you are assigned to use. kick or paddle the opponent’s ball back to them.
- It is recommended that you consider wearing a cloth face covering while playing, if you can safely do so. See cdc.gov for additional guidance on the use of cloth face coverings.
- Sanitize or wash hands frequently, at least whenever switching opponents. Practice good hand-hygiene.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the public restroom before re-entering the facility.
- Clean table whenever you switch opponents.
- Please wait 10 minutes before using a table that was previously occupied by a participant not wearing a mask.
Tables and balls and net sets will be sanitized before each playing session. Hand sanitizer is available, but washing hands with soap is a great option too.
USATT AFFILIATED CLUB – SAFESPORT TRAINED